AEI - American Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intellectual Property

+3
hank huang
zhuoxinyang
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Intellectual Property Empty Intellectual Property

Post by Admin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:03 am

Please post your comments on any of the ideas discussed in last week's class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://amxp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Intellectual Property Empty Re: Intellectual Property

Post by zhuoxinyang Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Now the government has set up some laws to protect Intellectual Property, for example, prevent and fight fake and inferior products, prevent and fight trademark infringement, patent infringement, and prevent and combat copyright infringement, copyright infringement and so on. Besides, I think people should notice that some behaviour is harm to Intellectual Property, so people should raise awareness to protect Intellectual Property.

zhuoxinyang

Back to top Go down

Post by hank huang Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:03 am

It's a great topic, althought I never thought about this kind of issues. Protecting the greatest assets of human being will encourage people to create more and share more. last of all, everyone in the earth will get lots benefits from this idea.

The Statute of Monopolies (1624) and the British Statute of Anne (1710) are the origins of patent law and copyright respectively, establishing the concept of intellectual property. How smart they are, and let our world better.

hank huang

Back to top Go down

Post by sophia Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am

When it comes to the knowledge, I realize that it is important to protect its right. Usually, if you want use something, you should get the permission of the writer or inventor. We should have the conscious of the knowledge right.

sophia

Back to top Go down

Post by Limingzhao569 Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 am

Intellectual property is a necessary guarantee for writers, creators and inventors. Intellectual property represents not only a right, but also a person's ability. It may bring enormous economic and social benefits to society and individuals. Therefore, intellectual property is inviolable.

Limingzhao569

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunfengwang Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:10 pm

In my opinion,the intellectual property is most important in each of countries.Expect American,also popular in China.Such as,the Chinese government don't allowed mainfacturers to make up the faker books or CDs.There is a close link between education and history.They has the responsibiliity to protect their own intellectual property,this is also respect for the ancestors.I think every countries can share their own knowledge to each other.For example,the advanced coutry can use their high education to help developed coutry.That can enhance the power of the country and improve the national quality.That's all.

Chunfengwang

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:08 pm

We live in a world in which many thing to study and discovery everyday . What do you do for your life better than . It is the intellectual of course you don't want everybody use your idea without ask you .I think when you have idea . You should make a report on your ideas on paper , because I found on today's social networks coppy too easily . And that is your right !

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum